Last Updated on
We recently discovered one of the best indulgences for our homes. While everyone on social media is busy with home renovations and re-decorations, we found the wonderful world of immersive sound at home with soundbars.
- 1. Apollo Supreme Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Speaker Sale Audio Soundbar
- 2. HUG-777
- 3. Rsionch Sound Bar Speaker
- 4. HUG Bluetooth Soundbar – Hug-666
- 5. Razer Leviathan 5.1 Channel Surround Soundbar Speaker System with Subwoofer
- 6. Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim Universal TV Sound Bar
- 7. Sony HT-S100F 2.0ch Single Soundbar with Bluetooth® Technology
- 8. Leneo-Z E30 Soundbar Bluetooth Speaker
- 9. Polk Audio MagniFi Max SR Home Theater Surround Sound Bar
- 10. Polk Signa Solo Universal Home Theater Sound Bar
- Choosing a Sound Bar for Home Use
- Our top recommended sound bars in the Philippines:
If you spend lots of time enjoying your favourite music and movies, then soundbars will make the entire experience better for you.
They are compact enough so you can easily integrate them into your current living space.
1. Apollo Supreme Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Speaker Sale Audio Soundbar
Long Battery Life
Gone are the days of expensive best soundbars. Nowadays, brands like Apollo offer affordable speakers that will change your life. Sound quality and affordability will no longer be an issue when you buy these incredible products.
Why buy this
- Loudspeaker 4R 5W*2
- FM radio built-in
- Battery Capacity 3.7V/800mA polymer battery
If you’ve been looking for a way to upgrade the sound quality of your TV, this speaker is a great option! The Apollo Supreme has a built-in FM radio, as well as Bluetooth and AUX inputs and outputs. With these features, you’ll be able to play your favorite movies in full sound with crisp dialogue for the most immersive experience.
Multiple Connection Options
We highly recommend watching out for the Hug sale promo online because you get to have their elegant soundbar for your entertainment area.
Why buy this
- With SD and USB slot
- It can be mounted on the wall
- Can be connected to Aux audio
The HUG-777 speaker is a Bluetooth speaker that also comes with SD and USB slots. You can connect this speaker to your Aux audio. It does not come with a power cable, so it is ideal for travel or for those who want to save space or don’t want to install it on their wall.
3. Rsionch Sound Bar Speaker
Budget Friendly Price Range
Risonch has managed to make an elegant looking soundbar that doesn’t cost too much. It’s not just beautiful on the outside, but also amazingly clear on the inside, delivering clean sound hands-free.
Why buy this
- Support MP3 songs played TF card store.
- Support all external terminal 3.5 mm audio input.
- Built-in DSP sound processor with clear sound and no noise
This Rsionch Sound Bar speaker is the perfect solution for anyone who has been looking for a quality audio device that is not too bulky and fits into any environment. The sound bar speaker can play MP3 songs played from a TF card and also has a 3.5 mm audio input, which is a great addition for those who are looking to use their own devices to play music.
The sound quality from this speaker is very clear and offers no noise interference
4. HUG Bluetooth Soundbar – Hug-666
Portable and with LED Light
The HUG audio 666 model is a must-have for anyone looking for sound quality. It comes with LED light that can be used to set the mood and a remote control so you can change the volume from across the room.
Why buy this
- Inputs: Bluetooth, USB Port
- Speaker Driver: 4pcs 50mm Full Frequency Driver
- Sound Bar Size: 75cm (Lenght) x 6cm (Width) x 6cm (Height)
Hug-666 is sound bar that is designed for a wide range of people. It is the perfect size to fit in your bedroom, office, or living room. Connecting to it is as easy as connecting to any other Bluetooth device.
The sound bar also has a USB port so you can charge your phone while listening to music!
5. Razer Leviathan 5.1 Channel Surround Soundbar Speaker System with Subwoofer
Perfect for Desktops
This best soundbar delivers clean and high-definition sound without the hassle of complicated settings. It has a frequency response rate of 180Hz – 20KHz, so you can enjoy your music and movies with more detail than ever before.
Why buy this
- Impedance: 8Ω
- 25 downward-firing subwoofer for epic bass
- Perfect for gaming and movies
The Razer Leviathan 5.1 is one of the most powerful PC gaming speakers on the market. The Razer Leviathan 5.1 is a surround sound speaker system that is equipped with a downward-facing subwoofer for epic bass response. The speaker system is also perfect for movies and gaming, and can be used as either a desktop or living room console set-up with a wireless adapter.
6. Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim Universal TV Sound Bar
Easy to Position
Are you looking for a great investment in your living room? You will not go wrong with this Polk Audio Sound Bar that delivers beautiful and powerful sound in your room. Gaming, movies, and music will be even better with this in your home.
Why buy this
- Easy installation
- It comes with a subwoofer and all the necessary cables
- Works with TV, comes with an optical cable for fast connection
The Polk Audio Signa S2 soundbar is a sleek, slim sound system designed to give you the best possible sound without taking up space. The soundbar is easy to install, plugs in and plays. It comes with an optical cable for fast connections to your TV or desktop computer.
Comes with a subwoofer and all the necessary cables to work with your TV.
7. Sony HT-S100F 2.0ch Single Soundbar with Bluetooth® Technology
Crisp Audio Quality
Sony has always been a leader in sound technology, so it’s great to see them coming out with more quality audio products like this single soundbar. It really gives you a crisp audio quality that you can rely on to improve your home entertainment experience.
Why buy this
- Built-in Subwoofer for Easy Single Bar Setup
- Deep sound with Bass Reflex speaker
- Compact, space-saving design
The Sony HT-S100F is the perfect speaker for people who want to keep their sound systems compact and easy to use. It’s got a built-in subwoofer that can be set up with one, easy bar for a deep, rich sound. With its sleek, compact design, you can easily keep it out of sight when you’re not using it.
The HT-S100F also has Bluetooth capabilities so you can stream music from your phone and tablets without any additional equipment.
8. Leneo-Z E30 Soundbar Bluetooth Speaker
Super Bass Vibration
Leneo is the best for soundbars because they come in a variety of colours. You can match your decor, and you’ll be able to enjoy crystal-clear sound without disturbing anyone.
Why buy this
- The horn type High quality double 16 core horn
- Maximum power output 5W
- Bluetooth antenna/cruising power Ultra-low power consumption
Leneo-Z E30 is a double 16 core horn speaker, providing the best sound experience. It has a Bluetooth antenna which enables you to connect to the phone. It is powered by a cruising power, which consumes ultra-low power.
The price range of this soundbar is also a good catch.
9. Polk Audio MagniFi Max SR Home Theater Surround Sound Bar
Best for Home Theatre
This comes with two other speakers for that legit home theatre set-up. This also means that you get to enjoy bigger and more dynamic sounds from the 7 drivers that come with the package.
Why buy this
- Include plug-and-play wireless subwoofer and two wireless speakers
- Wall mountable
- Compatible with Google Chromecast
Polk Audio is proud to introduce the most advanced soundbar with Magnifi Max. This soundbar system includes a plug-and-play wireless subwoofer and two wireless speakers that are wall mountable. It is compatible with Google Chromecast, so you can stream music, videos and movies from your favorite apps.
And The Magnifi Max technology ensures that this soundbar works with any type of television while also providing you with sonic power.
10. Polk Signa Solo Universal Home Theater Sound Bar
Best for Television
Simple and powerful. This is what you get from Polk Signa. The design is perfect to be placed in front of your television and enjoy a better experience of streaming your favourite movies and TV shows with this soundbar installed.
Why buy this
- Patented SDA digital surround technology creates an expansive, multi-dimensional sound experience
- Patented voice adjust technology lets you customize the voice levels to reproduce clear, crisp dialogue
- Four-driver Array and built-in bass ports deliver 10x more bass than your typical TV speakers
The Polk Signa Solo is an all-in-one sound system that delivers the ultimate listening experience. Not only does it feature a patented SDA digital surround sound system, it also has voice adjust technology which allows you to customize the voice levels of your favorite show so you can hear every word.
And with a 10x more bass output than your typical TV speakers, you’ll be able to watch movies and listen to your favorite music without any problem.
Choosing a Sound Bar for Home Use
Choosing a soundbar in the Philippines is now made easier with so many online shops offering this product. You get to read the full features of the sound bar prior to buying it, while also getting a glimpse of its performance from the reviews.
However, the most important consideration in choosing soundbar for your home is to check its compatibility with your current television set.
Soundbars are best as a complimentary audio system for your living room console, and this is why you pay extra compared to the usual Bluetooth speakers.
Our top recommended sound bars in the Philippines:
- Apollo Supreme Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Speaker Sale Audio Soundbar
- HUG HUG-777
- Rsionch Sound Bar Speaker
How does Soundbars Work?
Soundbars are usually seven speakers in one, each fitted in a way that it can achieve a sorround sound. Because of this, it creates the psycho-acoustic effects, giving it high-quiality sound.
What is the proper placement of the soundbars?
You should position it so that the grille of the speaker is facing the room. Also make sure that the equipment is positioned on a place with no wires to prevent any wireless interference.
What is the difference between 5.1 and 2.1 soundbars?
5.1 soundbars are more expensive than 2.1, but it is because of a good reason. 5.1 has more channels and has the ability for true surround sound. 2.1 soundbar however, are smaller and lightweight, making it ideal for small space. Additionality, they are quite slimmer as well
This post was brought to you by Kimz House.
Disclaimer: The opinion is solely based on our testing or intensive research with customer feedback around the most popular shopping platform such as Shopee and Lazada. The products/services shown here are available and valid upon the publication date. It may change from time to time. Please email us at [email protected] if there is any discrepancy.