One of the best things about living in an apartment is getting new stuff to fill your humble space. One electronic appliance that is always present in every apartment is a reliable electric kettle. It’s a lifesaver and multi-tasker that every busy worker needs to have.
If you are yet to find the best electric kettle for your apartment, here are our top pics from Lazada.
- 1. Eureka EK-1.8 GLED Electric Kettle
- 2. Scarlett Stainless Steel Electric Kettle 2 L
- 3. Xiaomi Stainless Steel 1.5L Electric Water Kettle
- 4. Micromatic MCK-1840 1.8Liters Electric Kettle
- 5. Philips Kettle HD9306 – Daily Collection 1.5L
- 6. Mango®MG1823 Stainless Steel Cordless Electric Kettle 1.8 L High Capacity.
- 7. Xiaomi Viomi Electric Kettle High-Quality Thermostat 1800W
- 8. Philips Kettle HD9350 – Daily Collection 1.7L
- 9. Tefal Kettle Safe Tea KO2618
- 10. Philips Kettle HD9303 – Viva Collection 1.2L
- 11. Fukuda Electric Kettle Cordless 1.8 Liters SAFE TO TOUCH EK18S
- 12. Philips Kettle HD4646/56 – Daily Collection 1.5L
- 13. Philips Kettle HD9316 – Viva Collection 1.7L
- How an Electric Kettle Works?
- What Should I Consider In Buying An Electric Kettle
- Top recommended electric kettles in the Philippines in 2020:
1. Eureka EK-1.8 GLED Electric Kettle
What’s better than a fully functional kettle? A pretty one! This easily matches any apartment interior with its transparent body and LED lighting. It looks fragile, but the body is made from high-quality borosilicate glass, so there’s no need to worry.
- Easy operation
- Boiling dry protection
It’s rather easy to maintain, too compared to other types of kettles. Since you can easily see any dirt accumulating, you can also remove it right away.
2. Scarlett Stainless Steel Electric Kettle 2 L
Scarlett is one of the more popular brands in the Philippines when it comes to kitchen appliances. They are known for their budget-friendly price points and durability, and the same is true for this electric kettle.
- Auto stop function
- Scalding protection
One of the best things about this model is the ergonomic handle that prevents common accidents with spilt boiling water. It has an ergonomic design that makes pouring and setting up easy and safe.
3. Xiaomi Stainless Steel 1.5L Electric Water Kettle
Xiaomi is relatively a new player in kitchen appliances, but they have so far been receiving great reviews for every electronic appliance that they release. A good start to test Xiaomi’s reliability in this category is through this innovative electric water kettle.
- Made from standard food-grade stainless steel
- Double-layered for scalding protection
- Unibody design
The entire design of the kettle is meant to take as little space as possible, and make cleaning and maintenance easier. It is also innovatively designed to prevent any hot water drops when you uncap the lid.
4. Micromatic MCK-1840 1.8Liters Electric Kettle
Want to add some pop of colour to your mini kitchen? Go for this preppy blue electric kettle that comes with a highly durable stainless steel body.
- Automatic switch-off with dry-boil protection feature
- Concealed stainless steel heating element
- 360 degrees cord operation
- Push-to-open lid with safety lid lock
Since it has an auto-off feature, it is also important to note that this electric kettle is well-insulated so the hot water can still be preserved for a longer period.
5. Philips Kettle HD9306 – Daily Collection 1.5L
This elegant looking kettle gives you everything you need in a Plihips electric kettle. Its cordless base adds to it’s sleek and makes it easy to bring wherever.
Here are the features we love:
- Hinged lid
- Food-grade Stainless Steel
- Steam sensor
- UK Strix thermostat
For safe and easy boiling, Philips got you covered with this Daily Collection Electric Kettle.
Best price for Philips kettle here.
6. Mango®MG1823 Stainless Steel Cordless Electric Kettle 1.8 L High Capacity.
One of the reasons why we buy ourselves an electric kettle is to have our warm drinks/soups faster. This powerful kettle can boil a litre of water within 5 minutes, saving you your precious time.
- Serves up to 7 cups
- Boil dry and overheating protection
- Auto shut-off
This kettle looks elegant enough and comes with a 360-degree rotating base. You can very much use the same kettle to serve at the table in case you have some guests in.
7. Xiaomi Viomi Electric Kettle High-Quality Thermostat 1800W
Here’s another powerful and fast-boiling electric kettle from Xiaomi. Viomi is Xiaomi’s ecological line, which means that you are buying an energy-efficient kettle, as well.
- High-quality thermostat
- Double safety protection
- Full stainless steel body
No more plastic-tasting water. With this electric kettle, your water will not touch any plastic interior since the entire body is made from food-grade stainless steel. Boiling more than a litre of water will also take only 5 minutes with this kettle.
8. Philips Kettle HD9350 – Daily Collection 1.7L
Do you want to bring your electric kettle with you when going out of town? Do you want to make it an aesthetic part of your kitchen? Well, you can enjoy this beautiful kettle that boils at 200 watts power.
Other features of the kettle include the following:
- Non-slip base
- Boil dry protect
- Flat heating element
- Auto-power off
You don’t need to worry about overheating or other electronic related incidents since Philips has designed their kettles to be safe and worry-free.
Buy this Philips electric kettle here today.
9. Tefal Kettle Safe Tea KO2618
Here’s another top of the game design that we love from Tefal. Comes in a sleek back body with LED light illumination. It also comes with these features:
- Dual heat barrier layers to better protect your hands
- Ready for tea preparation
- Assisted opening lid for convenient filling and cleaning
- Auto switches off for both light and heater.
Don’t miss the best price for this heater available here.
10. Philips Kettle HD9303 – Viva Collection 1.2L
It’s a small but terrible package that also comes with similar features as the larger versions. This model, however, makes it easier for you to take anywhere.
Here are the features we love.
- Wide opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Overheating Protection and Steam Sensor
- Wide opening for easy filling and cleaning
Food grade stainless steel body.
You can buy this Philips electric kettle in the Philippines here.
11. Fukuda Electric Kettle Cordless 1.8 Liters SAFE TO TOUCH EK18S
We love the aesthetics of cordless electric kettles because they look good and safe enough to be put on the table, as well as to serve more people with coffee or tea. This electric kettle makes the experience even better with its fully insulated body; there is minimal to zero chances of scalding while using it.
- Power indicator light
- Double insulation
- 304 stainless steel
It also has an auto-switch off feature, while it preserves your hot water for longer hours because of its great insulation.
12. Philips Kettle HD4646/56 – Daily Collection 1.5L
When it comes to electric kettle brands, there is a reason why Philips has become a staple name in the market. This model, for instance, is packed with all the safety features including anti-boil-dry, auto switches off, cord winder.
Other features we love:
- Jug appearance with an easy-grip handle
- Safety lid that stays cool
- Hinged lid
- Easy to wash
For a more playful look for your electric kettle, this is your best choice from Philips.
Buy this kettle/jug here.
13. Philips Kettle HD9316 – Viva Collection 1.7L
Philips basically outdoes itself when it comes to electronic technology, and this electric water kettle Philippines is no exemption.
Check out these features below:
- Keep warm function
- Spring lid for easy opening
- Removable filter
- UK Strix Thermostat for a more accurate temperature control
We love the upright body design of this kettle as well as its PTC technology which reduced the need for reboiling water.
You can purchase this model online here.
How an Electric Kettle Works?
What Should I Consider In Buying An Electric Kettle
With the many options available in the market today, it can be challenging to pick your choice. Here are some of the top considerations to have before buying your own electric kettle:
- Material – Our first rule for buying electric kettles is the less plastic, the better. This means that it is always better to opt for glass or stainless steel models like the ones featured on the list. That way, you can be sure that there will not unwanted taste in your water from contact with heated plastic.
- Water capacity – how much water do you usually boil? Do you live alone, or do you share your space with your family? Electric kettles come in varying water capacity that fits your needs.
- Design – you will be amazed by the many designs of electric kettle these days. Pick one that will easily match your kitchen interior.
- Safety feature – Another consideration is the safety features of the electric kettle. Among the non-negotiable safety features include auto shut-off once the water is boiling and anti-scalding.
- Energy consumption – always look for electric kettles that are guaranteed energy-efficient.
Top recommended electric kettles in the Philippines in 2020:
- Eureka EK-1.8 GLED Electric Kettle
- Scarlett Stainless Steel Electric Kettle 2 L
- Xiaomi Stainless Steel 1.5L Electric Water Kettle
What are the best brands of electric kettle in the Philippines?
Some of the best electric kettle brands in the Philippines are Eureka, Scarlett, Xiaomi, Tefal and Philips.
Why should I buy an electric kettle?
Electric kettles are the fastest and safest way for you to have hot or boiling water. It can heat water as fast as one minute.
What do I consider in buying an electric kettle?
Water capacity – how much water do you usually boil? Do you live alone, or do you share your space with your family? Electric kettles come in varying water capacity that fits your needs.
Design – you will be amazed by the many designs of electric kettle these days. Pick one that will easily match your kitchen interior.
Energy consumption – always look for electric kettles that are guaranteed energy-efficient.
How much is an electric kettle in the Phlippines?
Electric kettles can be as affordable as ₱800