Last Updated on
More people are now starting to explore making their coffee from the comforts of their home. Aside from it being a more cost-efficient option, it also allows you to brew the perfect cup for yourself. The whole process of selecting the best beans to try different methods of brewing is also an emerging trend among coffee lovers.
However, for those who like to have access to freshly brewed coffee but do not have the time for manual brewing, these best coffee machine philippines are the best choices for you:
Table of Contents
- Best Coffee Machine Comparison Table
- User Friendly: Hanabishi HGRCM2IN1
- Best for Bigger Batches: Cuppa CEM-101
- Best for Snack Bars: DeLonghi Magnifica S ECAM 22.110.B
- Power Saver: Delonghi Dedica EC 685
- Automatic Cleaning: Grato Primo Automatic Espresso Coffee Maker
- Hands Free Operation: Breville Barista Express
- Best for Lattes: DeLonghi La Specialista EC 9335.M
- Accessible and Compact: Nespresso Pixie Coffee Maker
- Minimal Effort Preparing: DeLonghi Dinamica ECAM 350.35
- Easy to Personalize: DeLonghi Magnifica S Cappuccino ECAM 22.360
- How to Choose a Coffee Maker For You
- Top Recommended Coffee Makers in the Philippines:
Quick Comparison Table
(scroll right for more)
DeLonghi Magnifica S ECAM 22.110.B
Delonghi Espresso Maker - EC 685
Grato Primo Automatic Espresso Coffee Maker
Breville Barista Express
DeLonghi La Specialista EC 9335.M
Nespresso Pixie Coffee Maker
DeLonghi Dinamica ECAM 350.35
DeLonghi Magnifica S Cappuccino ECAM 22.360
1. Hanabishi HGRCM2IN1
When it comes to coffee, you want to make sure that you have the best equipment. With this Hanabishi coffee maker, you get everything you need to brew the perfect cup of joe it even has one of the best coffee grinder Philippines. This coffee maker is so easy to use. It’s great for people who don’t have a lot of time in the morning and need to get their caffeine fix ASAP. The Hanabishi HGRCM2IN1 is an innovative, single-serve best coffee machine that can be used with both ground and whole coffee beans. This brewer features a sleek and modern design that will stand out in any kitchen. It also has a convenient illuminated on and off switch to make it easier to identify which brewing cycle the machine is in.
- Can create up to 4 cups of coffee
- One can use either ground or whole coffee beans
- Illuminated on and off switch for easier identification
- Needs to be cleaned after every use
2. Cuppa CEM-101
Best for Bigger Batches
The best way to save yourself time and money is to invest in a espresso machine Philippines that can produce bigger batches of coffee. This is especially for businesses and cafes because it’s cheaper in the long term. The CEM-101 has been designed to deliver a rich and flavorful espresso experience every time you make a cup. Featuring a built-in steam wand, the CEM-101 is capable of frothing milk for lattes, cappuccinos, and other espresso styles. The pressure pump results in creamier and richer shots of espresso while the intelligent temperature control allows you to select your ideal temperature.
- Comes with a built-in steam wand to froth milk to create a variety of coffee styles.
- 20″ bar pressure pump
- Detachable 1.6L water reservoir
- Smaller capacity
3. DeLonghi Magnifica S ECAM 22.110.B
Best for Snack Bars
This is a coffee maker Philippines that will be your best investment. It’s made with the highest quality materials to give you the freshest cup of java you’ve ever had. Although, even if it is truly an investment, it is an investment worth making, especially for those who are operating a cafe or snack bars. With this coffee machine, it becomes really easy to personalize coffee that fits one’s taste buds perfectly. It may look not very comforting because of the 13 adjustable settings for the grinder, but the variety and flexibility of the machine give someone a lot of room to personalize the coffee’s taste and experiment with different recipes.
- Cappuccino System: it combines steam, air, and milk, producing a rich, creamy froth for great cappuccinos
- New Thermoblock: to grant the espresso at the ideal and constant temperature
- Choose from short, medium, or long, try a strong or extra mild aroma, enjoy it piping hot, medium, or low temperature.
- Quite expensive
4. Delonghi Dedica Pump Espresso Maker – EC 685
Power Saver and Easy to Clean Up
This coffee maker is a less pricey one but still is an investment to make. As the trend flows with Delonghi coffee machines, this appliance makes personalizing coffee very easy and as well as creates a very smooth espresso. This Delonghi Dedica Pump Espresso Maker is a great way to get your morning started off right with a freshly brewed cup of coffee. This coffee maker has a self-priming feature and can also make milk froth, tea, and hot water for tea. This coffee maker also has an adjustable cappuccino coffee system that is very suitable for making hot milk, milk froth for cappuccino, and hot water for tea and brewing.
- Adjustable cappuccino coffee system – Very suitable for making hot milk, milk froth for cappuccino, and hot water for tea and brewing.
- A self-Priming feature that enables that coffee maker to always be ready to be used anytime.
- 15-bar professional pump coffee program.
- Espresso is a bit lighter side
5. Grato Primo Automatic Espresso Maker
When you need to make a large batch of coffee, this is the coffee maker for you. It’s made for companies and coffee shops that need to produce more than just a few cups at a time. This is also because this coffee maker’s price is on the spectrum’s pricier side. The Grato Primo has been designed with the customer in mind, with a patented advance Thermoblock dual boiler system for perfect espresso and cappuccino every time. The removable drip tray and water level indicator are also a thoughtful touch, making it even easier to clean up after yourself.
- Patented advance Thermoblock dual boiler system
- Removable drip tray and also a water level indicator.
- Programmable Startup Timer, Automatic Energy-saving Mode on Idle
- A bit expensive
6. Breville Barista Express
Hands Free Operation
The Breville Barista Express is the perfect machine for anyone who loves freshly brewed coffee. Its in-built conical burr grinder allows you to grind only what you need directly into the portafilter, and it’s fully adjustable in grind size and dose, so you can tweak to taste. The patented RazorTM dosing tool trims the puck for consistent extraction, while PID digital temperature control delivers accurate water temperature throughout the extraction.
- Dose control grinding
- With grind size dial
- Precise espresso extraction
- A bit more complicated to use
7. DeLonghi Pump La Specialista EC 9335.M
Best for Lattes
If you are a huge fan of lattes, then we highly recommend going for this coffee maker. Whether you are buying this for home use or a small business, you are guarantee to be able to extract the best out of your coffee beans from this espresso maker. The DeLonghi Pump Espresso Maker – La Specialista EC 9335.M is a high-quality, fully automatic espresso maker that does all the work for you! This model comes with a patented advance Thermoblock dual boiler system, removable drip tray and also a water level indicator. The DeLonghi Pump Espresso Maker – La Specialista EC 9335.M also has a programmable startup timer, automatic energy-saving mode on idle, and during startup, the machine automatically cleans up and prepares immediately. It is also very easy to clean, simply because there is a self-cleaning feature and an alert for when the water level and bean level gets low.
- Sensor Grinding Technology for consistent dose grinding
- Smart Tamping Station for ideal tamp by simply pressing a lever to tamp with the right pressure
- Active Temperature Control controls stability to optimize coffee extraction
- Not suitable for use with coffee pods
8. Nespresso Pixie Coffee Maker
Accessible and Compact
You can finally enjoy some coffee time with friends without sacrificing your space. The latest dream of every coffee lover is here and it’s compact enough to bring with you anywhere! The Nespresso Pixie Coffee Maker is perfect for those who want to enjoy their lattes, espresso, and macchiato with milk in a fraction of the time. If you’re a morning person, you’ll love how quickly it can make a cup of joe. And when you need to take your coffee on the go, the compact design is an efficient design with compact technology built-in.
- Fast heat-up
- Compact size: efficient design with compact technology
- Folding drip tray for Latte Macchiato glass
- No extra features for a normal cup of coffee
9. DeLonghi Dinamica ECAM 350.35
Minimal Effort Preparing
The best coffee machine for those who want fresh brew with minimal effort. It’s perfect for anyone who wants to enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning without any hassle. Your beans are kept fresh with the integrated grinder in the machine. It will grind your coffee beans just before it brews them so that you enjoy a consistent flavor at all times.. So, you are getting a whole bean to cup experience. The DeLonghi Fully Automatic Coffee Machine – Dinamica ECAM 350.35 is everything your coffee-loving heart could hope for. The cappuccino system allows you to customize the layers of milk for the perfect coffee while its touch control panel and personalized menu make experimenting with new blends easy and fun.
- Cappuccino system for the perfect milk layers
- Touch control panel
- Personalized menu
- Really pricey
10. DeLonghi Magnifica S Cappuccino ECAM 22.360
Easy to Personalize
This is a coffee machine that is definitely an investment considering its price. Although, even if it is truly an investment, it is an investment worth making, especially for those who are operating a cafe or snack bars. With this coffee machine, it becomes really easy to personalize coffee that fits one’s taste buds perfectly. It may look very intimidating because of the 13 adjustable settings for the grinder, but the variety and flexibility of the machine give someone a lot of room to personalize the coffee’s taste and experiment with different recipes.
- Cappuccino System: it combines steam, air and milk, producing a rich, creamy froth for great cappuccinos
- New Thermoblock: to grant the espresso at the ideal and constant temperature
- Choose from short, medium or long, try a strong or extra mild aroma, enjoy it piping hot, medium or low temperature.
- A bit loud to use
How to Choose a Coffee Maker For You
We featured here diverse coffee making machines for every type of coffee lover. It is important to know first what kind of coffee you want to have access to on a regular basis, particularly at home where you will be using your coffee machine.
For those who want to get serious about creating different coffee recipes, including macchiatos, lattes, and cappuccinos, we highly recommend going for more high-end machines like Delonghi. However, if you still enjoy getting your more sophisticated coffee from your favourite cafes and just want your good old brewed coffee, then you can go for the more affordable but reliable drip coffee makers.
Top Coffee Machine Brands in the Philippines
Delonghi is a household name in the world of coffee machines, grinders and accessories. The brand has been around for over 30 years but it still manages to remain at top form with its range spanning budgets from all walks-of life as well tastes so there’s something here perfect no matter your preferences.
Breville is a household name in appliances, and it’s not hard to see why. The company understands their audience perfectly – reflecting an intuitive knowledge of what consumers want within the industry they serve worldwide!
How do you unclog coffee makers?
It depends on the issue that caused the clog in the first place. If it runs slower than usual, you can try descaling it with water and white vineral.
The issue is that the water is not leaving the tank, then you can check the drain hole and poke the opening to check for clogs.
What does tamping mean and does that matter?
Tamping is the act of tamping down or compacting the coffee on the filter of the coffee machine. If you tam too hard, it may restrict the water flow through the cofee, resulting in a bitter taste. If you also dont tamp it enough, then it would not pick up the flavors properly
How long does it take for a coffee machine to heat up?
Usually, it can take minutes for coffee makers to heat up, depending to the size and capacity.
This post was brought to you by Kimz House.
Disclaimer: The opinion is solely based on our testing or intensive research with customer feedback around the most popular shopping platform such as Shopee and Lazada. The products/services shown here are available and valid upon the publication date. It may change from time to time. Please email us at [email protected] if there is any discrepancy.